15 August, 2010

A long, embarassing absence....


Don't you hate it when you lose a blog? I don't mean lose as in lose interest, or lose control, lose focus, no I mean that humiliating moment where you actually forget what your log in is.

I had to forgo the net for around a month due to personal issues... but after that couldn't remember what the login for this account was for the life of me! So in frustration, I left it go.
But work is boring and I wanted to start my blogging up again. So I tried again. I racked my brains for the email I had made for this account... because surely I made one? Right... right huh?

...

No, apparently not. I attempted my basic emails just on an off chance and... well yeah.

So I'm back, embarassed, but back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feelings? Been Shiwooed yourself? Or maybe Chiwooed, WooSooed or even Breakawayed? Feel free to share!