15 January, 2011

Last Chance for a Little Shiwoo


The Shiwoo MultiHead was introduced late last year as part of Fairyland's 2011 New Year's event that ran from mid December till January the 31st.

He was an exciting release for me- I have an Ante and Cupid Multihead, so I'm familiar with the size (a personal fan of popping them on PukiPuki bodies) so was absolutely extatic to have a Shiwoo in that size- more so to have a dreaming VAMPIRE in that size! This sleepy eyed cutie looks like a definate love at first sight with his teeny teeth. I'm not alone in the desire to have one as is and another with his eyes opened...

However, Fairyland have put an ultimatum through. Due to their normal overload of work, the event is going to be cut short, they're now closing it on the 23rd of January. To participate you will need to spend $395 with Fairyland (layaway through Denver Doll Emporium is also available and will get event items) and include and PukiPuki or PukiFee in the purchase.

I was planning myself to purchase towards the end of the event, but no luck for me! I'm going to have to throw in a lot sooner than I had intended!

If you find yourself short, there's likely to be a few ont he marketplace later on, so keep your eyes peeled as soon as they start coming in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feelings? Been Shiwooed yourself? Or maybe Chiwooed, WooSooed or even Breakawayed? Feel free to share!