20 February, 2010

Be vewy, vewy quiet... I'm Hunting Shiwoos!

Image from: www.tutorgig.com/ed/birdwatching

So, the hunt begins for my collection.

Shiwoo are both bold, and yet, elusive creatures. Some kinds are found bolding standing out in the Fairyland or Delf landscapes, while others, rare, tend to hide only in the woodlands of the BJD Marketplace hotspots on the net. Others still are quite endangered.

So far my compilation of the elusive Shiwoo seems quite complete- though this is pending perhaps the discovery of a very endangered and thusd unnoticed species, or the release of a new one.

I will share my notes with you, in hope that someone may also join in this engaging passtime, perhaps even go ont heir own hunt for their own breed, say a Chiwoo or a Shushu.

PUKIFEE SHIWOO are commonly found in the PukiFee areas of Fairyland, still widely available, one also spots them in the BJD marketplace woodlands. This species seems quite plentiful and does not appear to be dwindling. I have caught myself a specimin already in McKinnon, who resides sadly as only a faceplate for the time being.

LITTLEFEE SHIWOO is quite like its PukiFee counterpart- still widely found int he wide, open spaces of the LittleFee areas of Fairyland and the BJD Marketplace woodlands. They roam free and have dominated the area for quite some time. There is no suggestiont ehy will become an endangered species any time soon.

LITTLEFEE ELF SHIWOO a dwindling breed. Appearing first in 2008, they've been on the decline ever since. Find them only in the marketplace Woodlands, turn more to murky depths of the Den of Angels Marketplace woodlands to find the few stragglers not snapped up by collectors. They still circulate around, so don't panic buy.
MINIFEE SHIWOO roams healthy and free in Fairyland- in fact, it used to be so prevelant it was even spotted in the wild plains of Luts. Found readily and freely still.

MINIFEE ELF SHIWOO are scant and rare indeed. Perhaps boardering on endangered. Found only in the now destroyed Luts MiniFee area, they vanished into the BJD Marketplace woodlands where they hide well. Snag this creature as soon as you see one, as they're close to extinct!

MINIFEE ELF VAMPIRE SHIWOO is like its close cousin the MiniFee Elf shiwoo in that it now only resides in the BJD Marketplace wilderness after the destruction of the Luts MiniFee wildlands. Also rare as rare can be. Grab them as soon as you see one of their pointy eared, fanged faces appear.

MINIFEE SCAR SHIWOO appeared during an event last year. They migrated from their breif stay in Fairlyland intot he BJD Marketplace woodlands, where they are plentiful, for now. I suggest getting them now while theyre cheap, because like so many migratory kinds that appear for events, they start to dwindle after time, then vanish.
Gallagher is my specimin, caught when he was still in Fairyland.

DELF SHIWOO The very first, and the quite prevelant. You can find him happily living in the BJD Marketplace woodlands and quite freely on the wildreness of Luts. This one is a very easy catch!

DELF DREAMING SHIWOO Though not rare at all, you can't find him in the main part of the Luts Wilderness. This sneaky fellow hides in the scrubby area of the "Delf Parts" section! There's no sign of thinning in the herd, and there are, as usual, a few int he BJD Marketplace Woodlands.

DELF DREAMING VAMPIRE SHIWOO living merrily alongside the Delf Shiwoo in the Luts Wilderness, there has beena remarkable amount of them roaming the Marketplace wildreness lately!
That's where I caught Septimus.

DELF ELF SHIWOO the rarest of all. These highly elusive specimin were very very very limited in number to begin with and now are spotted only very occasionally on the BJD Martketplace Woodlands. Grab him when you see him, though it may cost you an arm and a leg....


So, that's my map of availability. I admit, I have a number of these fine fellows targeted as we speak... Will updare with further developments as they occur!

4 comments:

  1. Shiwooed! Most definately Shiwooed! My Littlefée Shiwoo stole my heart and my search for Minifée Shiwoo began...and I managed to snatch a MNF Elf Shiwoo.

    Love your blog, so sweet to dedicate a blog to the wonderful Shiwoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hoping this posts*

    So far, I have a Shiwoo, Sakuma Ryuichi, and he has a second head, a dreaming Shiwoo that will eventually have his eyes modded so that Ryuichi will be able to change expressions.

    I also have a MNF Scarred Shiwoo floating head, Chiyoko. Hai, she's a girl! >; PPP

    Ryu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the varied and wonderful varieties of Shiwoo! They are a clever and occasionally elusive breed. I will have to look through your blog to see if you have discovered the newest breed of Shiwoo - multihead magic! The dreaming vampire multihead shiwoo only appeared recently, during the winter event, though it seems as if it will be as uncommon a sight as the littlefee elf shiwoos.

    You may also want to mention the off-shoot Delf breed - the tanned shiwoo. Also on the rare breeds list.

    I myself have snagged one of all the rare breeds, although oddly haven't found a common breed to add to my collection. The only common breed I have plans on capturing is the pukifee version.

    Good luck on your own hunt into the BJD wilderness1

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Updating from my iSparkle4MeandU post)
    I have to admit that you are my sempai! I aspire to be like you, although I only have six Shiwoo so far, four with bodies. They're all different versions of Shiwoo, so I feel lucky to have found them/been given them.

    I lucked out and found a MiniFee Elf Shiwoo Happy Hours version (Ichi) AND a unmodded MNF Sleeping Shiwoo Vampire Happy Hours version head (Trilllian)together in the MP a few years ago. I also have Ryuichi, my Delf Open Eyed Shiwoo/Fairyland Feeple 60 hybrid, his twin crossdressing brother Ryuma (aka Reyna) who's a Delf Dreaming Shiwoo, Chiyoko, my Scarred Shiwoo (with the Fire arm and bracer), and now, Toddler!Ryuichi, my Pukifee. Trilllian and Toddler!Ryuichi are currently my only floaters.

    I have to admit I'm hoping to one day snag a tanned Delf Shiwoo, he's definitely one of my grail boys!

    Have any new Shiwoo appeared in the BJD Wilderness since you last posted?

    Ryu

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Feelings? Been Shiwooed yourself? Or maybe Chiwooed, WooSooed or even Breakawayed? Feel free to share!